CONTACT: Franklin Dohanyos, Franklin Publicity, Inc.
SOME TASTY AND UNUSUAL SUMMER FUN IDEAS FOR USING BETTER MADE PRODUCTS FOR BBQ’s AND ENTERTAINING
* Experiment and find your own ways to enjoy Better Made in a whole new way
DETROIT, MI – Better Made Snacks go with pretty much anything! They’re great at backyard BBQ’s, picnics, camping, late night munching during your favorite movie or sports game, etc., etc. And just to show what you can do with Better Made Snacks, here are some interesting ways to enjoy them that you may not have thought of yet:
- Spinach and Artichoke dip with Krinkle Cut Chips or Pretzels
- Crunch up a bag of BBQ or Red Hot BBQ Chips and put them on hot dogs
- Salt and Vinegar chips dipped in Tartar sauce
- Use Crumbled Chips on Mac & Cheese, cooked veggies, or spaghetti – your choice of chip depending on the flavor!
- Broken Bow Tie Pretzel pieces, crumbled Sweet BBQ Chip pieces, cut up Red Licorice, and Cheese Corn mixed in a bowl
- Pork Rinds dipped in hot sauce or sweet plum sauce
- Ample amounts of Dill Chips on hamburgers
- Crumbled Green Onion or Sour Cream and Onion Chips on a baked potato
- AND AN OLD FAVORITE - Two pieces of bread, your favorite mustard, Bologna, and Krinkle Cut Chips in the middle (Can use other flavors, too)
“These are just some of the unusually tasty ideas for using Better Made Snacks,” says Mark Winkelman, President of Better Made. “We hear a lot of stories from customers about how they use our products so we thought we would come up with a few of our own. It’s fun to experiment using your favorite Better Made Snack.”